ATV's 'Mr. Asia Contest 2012' Audition: Strange Looking Built Men

Share on :

ATV's Mr. Asia Contest 2012 first round of auditions were held yesterday. Among the 24 contestants, there were built men as well as some 'ke leh' (ugly) ones. The most notable was "Oil Muscle Man" (Lau Wing Chi), who was the oldest contestant, he's a 53 year old film director. On stage, Oil Muscle Man behaved like a real action actor. In his small sized swim trunks, he had no fear of exposure and kept performing cartwheels, sweep kicks and did the splits. Other contestants who stood out were "Comedy King" (Tang Kan Man), "Romania Dance King" (Bruno) and "Big Soldier Benjamin Lam" (Wong Chap Fung), who probably got the most votes. He is good looking and has a nice body figure; He used to be in the Chinese army and has won "Best Model" award before. "Giant Chest Zhu Shaojie" (Chow Seui) resembled Sonija Kwok's husband, he directly told the judges to pay close attention to his giant chest. Bruno came from Romania, he will depend on his giant muscles and dancing skills, plus there had always been foreign contestants in Mr. Asia, there is no need to worry about elimination.

Wong Chap Fung said: "I'm very confident I'll qualify for the finals. I spent two years preparing for this. (After seeing the other contestants, you have even more confidence?) Yes, I'm very confident. Although I'm not that tall, this isn't a model contest. I got a nice streak, better than others and I have personal experience. I used to serve in the army and been an athlete. I'm challenging myself this time and also I want the opportunity to enter showbiz and become an outstanding artist."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Admin 23 Sep, 2012


-
Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/blogspot/csVwL/~3/8kQ0qBNkTz4/atvs-mr-asia-contest-2012-audition.html
--
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

0 komentar on ATV's 'Mr. Asia Contest 2012' Audition: Strange Looking Built Men :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...